Everyone loves to decorate eggs with dyes and with Tattly it’s no different! This is a project that is fun for all ages. Application is the same as skin: just add water.
1. Remove the plastic top from your favorite Tattly design.
2. Place the artwork on the dry egg.
3. Get the back wet and gently press for 30 seconds. We recommend using a sponge!
4. Slowly peel away the paper backing. Try peeling from the other direction if you are having trouble with the transfer.
5. Post a photo and use #tattly so we can see it on Tattlygram!